Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Vegan Meal Idea - Under 300 cals!

Hi everyone!

I am currently having a Whole Wheat English Muffin with peanut butter and bananas and I thought I should share it with you guys as it is a good option for lunch or dinner. Its also under 300 cals.
the Whole wheat english muffin is 120 cals, the peanut butter is around 100 cals for one tablespoon, and half a banana is about 50 cals. the total is about 270 cals. you can have it with some fruit or yogurt :)


YUMMY!

Anyways, thats all I have for today. I am planning on doing a vegan/vegetarian food haul and some reviews, but I can't quite decided if I want to do a blog post or a video....any opinions?

Also, update on weight, currently hovering around 112 - 113lbs :)

Have a great day!
Mellie

No comments:

Post a Comment