Sunday, March 17, 2013

Pics and Update!

So here are some pics. FINALLY. The earlier ones I don't like, so I cropped my head off.

Start weight:
March 2012 - 133lbs
March 17, 2013 - 110.8 - 112lbs ish




These two were taken last summer. UGH AWFUL PLEASE DONT LOOK >.<



This was taken early February of this year (2013) 


This was taken today, march 17, 2013.

I can also fit into a size 0 now. Not as well as I would like, so I am not buying new clothes yet, but when I do, I am going to be SO HAPPY! For comparison, I could fit into a size 2 and a size 4 since I started the weight loss, A size 4 fit better, but now, size 4 is too big. I was a size 4 over the summer, and am wearing a size 2 now.

Anyways, that is all for today. I will be doing an ice cream review along with a whats in my fridge video soon :)

Mellie


No comments:

Post a Comment